I'm Cova, and I am a self-taught artist and illustrator living in the wonderful city of Madrid. I'm originally from Oviedo, a beautiful city surrounded by mountains in the north of Spain.
When I'm not drawing you can find me trying to learn new crafts, travelling, in any art supplies shop around the world or teaching on Skillshare
My dream is to publish picture books and at the moment I prioritise children's book illustration.
I'm open to any opportunity that comes my way!
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I went to architecture school and worked for several years as an architect before pursuing my art career full-time.
- I love learning languages! I can speak fluently 4 languages, and I can speak a little of other 2.
- I would travel every month if I could! I love discovering new places and returning to known ones too.
- When I'm happy or excited I sing unconsciously, and make up my own silly songs.
- I'm allergic to onion! And it's an ingredient really popular in Spanish cuisine... so I have to make my own version of every recipe!